This spacious 3 bedroom house would make an ideal family home or retirement property.
The house is located at Limlair and is accessed, by the Government road leading from Belvedere to Bayaleau. The first part of the road is concrete and the rest is an unmade road in good condition.
The accommodation is situated on two levels. The house was built in 1994 by a local builder who is still building houses today. The windows are all glass in metal frames and have attractive security bars on the lower level and around the upper veranda. Floors are tiled
- The main entrance door leads from a small cover porch into the dining room
- A passage way leads from the dining room to the spacious kitchen
- There is a bedroom with built in closets
- A house bathroom with laundry facilities
- Internal staircase to first floor
- Master bedroom Bedroom with 1/2 bath
- House bathroom with bath tub
- Second bedroom
- Sitting room with door leading out on L shaped tiled deck
- External staircase
A garage at the side of the house provides ample storage space. At the back of the house is an area for hanging washing.
Electricity is provided by Grenlec. The house is wired for telephone/internet but the services have been suspended. Water is stored in a concrete cistern under the house and pumped to the outlets on demand.
Freehold price for the house and land US$250,000
Non-Nationals must apply for an Aliens’ Land Holding Licence to purchase land and property in Grenada. This is a one-off government tax on foreigners buying land and property and is normally granted without complication. At present this tax is levied at 10% of the agreed purchase price. If required, Carriacou Real Estate Ltd can advise on all aspects of purchasing and the appointment of a local lawyer. Our sister company Down Island Ltd offers a full property management and rental service.