This spacious 4 bedroom house with views over the Atlantic would make an ideal family home or retirement property.
The house is located at Mount Pleasant and is accessed, by an unmade road, from the Government road leading from Mount Pleasant to Windward.
Lot Plan – view plan of land
This 4 bedroomed house, which is some 1,500 sq. ft. on the main level and an additional 800 sq. ft. on the ground level, is comprised of:-
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area 43ft. x 14ft. Steps at the back of the house lead to a stable door which provides entrance to the kitchen. Double doors from the living area give access to the covered veranda.
- Covered veranda 30ft. x 8ft. opening up to 14ft. in front of the master bedroom
- Master bedroom 17ft. x 13ft. 6ins.
- Ensuite master bathroom 12ft. x 9ft.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 approx. 12ft. x 12ft. each
- House bathroom 8ft. x 6ft.
- Bedroom 4 10ft. 9ins. x 12ft.
- Bathroom 8ft. x 6ft.
- Laundry area 13ft. 4ins. x 6ft
- Multi purpose area opening onto lower veranda 14ft. x 18ft. 6ins.
- Veranda 20ft. x 6ft.
There is a storage area under the house
Electricity is provided by Grenlec. Internet by Cable & Wireless. Water is stored in a concrete cistern under the house and pumped to the outlets on demand.
Freehold price for the house and land US$299,000
Non-Nationals must apply for an Aliens’ Land Holding Licence to purchase land and property in Grenada. This is a one-off government tax on foreigners buying land and property and is normally granted without complication. At present this tax is levied at 10% of the agreed purchase price. If required, Carriacou Real Estate Ltd can advise on all aspects of purchasing and the appointment of a local lawyer. Our sister company Down Island Ltd offers a full property management and rental service.